RON PAUL & DENNIS KUCINICH HATE CHILDREN

Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich voted “No� on HR 976, the Children’s Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act. We know that anyone opposing SCHIP reauthorization hates children, so it obviously follows that Representatives Paul and Kucinich have an unreasoning antipathy to the wee bairns.

Because Paul, Kucinich, and an evil assortment of equally heartless House members voted against the bill, there wasn’t a veto-proof majority in favor of SCHIP reauthorization. Now, millions of kids will die in the streets of rickets, polio, scrofula, dropsy, and (of course) lead poisoning.

I don’t understand. Why do Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich hate children?

Comments 20

  1. Rey wrote:

    they just dont like government killing people!!!let we the people make the decisions, thats what they would like. we could make a lot better decisions.

    Posted 26 Sep 2007 at 10:41 pm
  2. Texas Little El wrote:

    That’s it…An OB/Gyn who hates children. He helped to bring 4000 children into the world just so he could see them die. Yeah, that has the ‘Ring’ of truth to it.

    Or maybe he realizes that any time governments get involved with healthcare, the availibility and quality go down and the price quadruples.

    Just look the the fiasco in the 70′s and 80′s with the PPO and HMO debacle? How about now that the FDA can take vitamins off the market because they have to PROVE they prevent disease’s, as if Vitamin C doesn’t prevent Scurvy?

    Come on, we know that when Government says one thing, look for the dagger in their hand somewhere else.

    Posted 26 Sep 2007 at 11:08 pm
  3. Matt wrote:

    HA i love this title just because its 100% complete bullshit and it made me chuckle. So Ron Paul hates children you say? How many kids and grand children does the man have? From my understanding hes got one big family tree. But since your soo smart i can understand why he hates them all.

    Posted 26 Sep 2007 at 11:14 pm
  4. Kyle wrote:

    Hey Matt, bend over so I can hit you with the clue stick. Learn to recognize sarcasm, please.

    Posted 27 Sep 2007 at 12:45 am
  5. Stephen B. wrote:

    Ron Paul hates children????..What a joke!!! Ron Paul is putting his life on the line just by running for office to protect “YOUR CHILDREN”..It’s stories like this that make me donate more money to his campaign!!!..The more you “knock” Ron Paul, the more we know he’s telling the truth!!!!!..Thank You!!!..ca-ching!!!!$$$$$$

    Posted 27 Sep 2007 at 1:31 am
  6. LeeL wrote:

    And I thought you were supposed to be cleaning the stables, not adding to the BS. Nothing’s free. Anytime the government pays for anything, it’s stealing from someone else to do it. That’s what Ron & Dennis voted against. It’s not in the country’s founding charter to provide me, you or anyone else health care. Anything govt funds gets abused. “Doc, I have a hangnail!” “Am i covered?” Most of the new eye laser surgeries are not covered by ‘health plans’. Funny how these procedures are more competively priced when someone else is not paying the bill for it.

    Posted 27 Sep 2007 at 1:37 am
  7. Chad wrote:

    Humiliating…I really LOVE Ron Paul suporters, etc…but I wish they had a bit of a better sense of humor.

    Whoever wrote this blog: Thanks for a good laugh. I hope I’m not the only person on the planet who knew you were joking.

    I give Dennis Kucinich just as much credit for opposing this kind of stuff as I give Paul for opposing the war etc. Two very honest, consistent fellas.

    -Chad

    Posted 27 Sep 2007 at 8:54 am
  8. JDP wrote:

    “Now, millions of kids will die in the streets of rickets, polio, scrofula, dropsy, and (of course) lead poisoning.”

    I wasn’t aware we had new epidemics of these long since eradicated diseases, other than the lead poisoning caused by CHINESE toys. Dropsy? Gimme a break.

    Posted 27 Sep 2007 at 9:22 am
  9. Catron wrote:

    I hope I’m not the only person on the planet who knew you were joking.

    I was sure “wee bairns” and all the 19th century diseases would give it away, but clearly some folks still didn’t get it.

    Posted 27 Sep 2007 at 10:47 am
  10. Matt Horn wrote:

    Great post Caltron! I’m going to chuckle over that all day. They may be a little sensitive, as you have smacked Dr. Paul around in the past.

    Posted 27 Sep 2007 at 11:09 am
  11. Marc Brown wrote:

    You still haven’t said which major institutions are against SCHIP. Have a read of this.

    http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/health/bal-te.md.children27sep27,0,494605.story?coll=bal_home_util

    Posted 27 Sep 2007 at 3:22 pm
  12. Catron wrote:

    The value of an idea isn’t determined by the number of “major institutions” that support it. That’s a classic example of the herd mentality.

    If you really interested in why those of us who can think for ourselves are against it, read this, this, and this.

    And please don’t bore me with cheesy tales like the Baltimore Sun thing (BTW, I thought is was just us knuckle-dragging reactionaries who deliberatley play on the emotions of the public).

    Posted 27 Sep 2007 at 3:43 pm
  13. Marc Brown wrote:

    ‘The value of an idea isn’t determined by the number of “major institutionsâ€? that support it. That’s a classic example of the herd mentality.’

    No David, you’re a classic example of a member of the Flat Earth Society, or a denier of climate change or the HIV-AIDS link. You’re looking increasingly isolated.

    ‘And please don’t bore me with cheesy tales like the Baltimore Sun thing (BTW, I thought is was just us knuckle-dragging reactionaries who deliberatley play on the emotions of the public).’

    Sorry if the plight of your fellow citizens bores you. And as I’ve been saying, you and other Flat Earthers such as David Hogberg are only too happy to wheel out emotional examples from abroad. It’s time to address your own people – that you won’t or can’t really does speak volumes.

    Posted 27 Sep 2007 at 4:51 pm
  14. "Conspiracist" wrote:

    SCHIP is evil. It is in the beast’s interest to pass it. It must be stopped completely, you know what I mean?

    Posted 27 Sep 2007 at 5:20 pm
  15. marcos wrote:

    I did not read Ron Paul’s reasoning to vote against it… but I did read Kucinich’s; He voted no because the Dems denied benefits to immigrant children to get the Rep. votes they needed. Once more he Latinos were used as the sacrificial lamb of the Democratic Party, and I’m very happy that Kucinich refused to play that game!

    Posted 27 Sep 2007 at 6:21 pm
  16. Roger wrote:

    Oh, I didn’t know that Ron Paul hates children. Why did he deliver 4,000 of them? Why doesn’t he want 4,000 bodybags from Iraq then? Gosh, I don’t get it!

    Hah, well yeah I think people can make better decisions for themselves than the government. Maybe not our generations, but future generations.

    Posted 08 Oct 2007 at 10:53 pm
  17. Mary wrote:

    SCHIP is a mess, it is not appropriate to expand a program that is dysfunctional in the first place.

    Posted 13 Oct 2007 at 5:40 pm
  18. Baby Eater 666 wrote:

    hahaha that’s Hilarious… with those hate mongering skills you should totally work for Faux News!

    Ron Paul 2008

    Yah and go ahead send this one into CNN so that they can say Ron Paul’s support base includes Satanic Baby Eaters! Oh No! hehehe I’m “digg”-ing this like a mofo.

    Posted 21 Nov 2007 at 2:47 am
  19. Frank wrote:

    Rather than have everyone bickering about which one of these single digit candidates is best, we might gain more mileage by trying to pull Paul, Kucinich, and particularly Mike Gravel together and acknowledge their similarities. Otherwise, while everyone chooses to sit and bitch, with a childish “my-candidate-is-better-than-your-candidate” attitude, come November 2008, don’t be surprised when another fear-mongering Republican gets into office, catering to the undereducated bible belt and farm belt lemmings who bellweather to whatever Bill O’Reilly is spewing.

    Posted 27 Nov 2007 at 3:14 pm
  20. Youve been served wrote:

    at first, I thought the post was intended as humor. Then, I realized Catron simply proposed a classic example of a weak and illogical argument. I need not read anymore of his posts because he obviously has no skill to discuss anything policy related. and, it is too bad so many other posters commented on his peice without noticing this issue of bad logic. Look it up in a logic book or google logic or argument structures and you will find that his statement fits pefectly into the formula.

    Posted 24 Feb 2008 at 12:31 am

Post a Comment

Your email is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *